The Triple Aim of Healthcare
The physicians of 307Health believe in the Triple Aim of healthcare. We believe that a direct primary care service model such as 307Health is better suited to support these three important aims than the traditional fee-for-service model.
The Triple Aim has been described by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement as a way to optimize healthcare for individuals and communities by focusing on three areas:
- AIM #1 – Improve the Patient Experience. Care is available when the patient wants and needs it from a trusted provider.
- AIM #2 – Improve Population Health. Care measurably improves with a focus on systems for preventive care and management of chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension.
- AIM #3 – Decrease the Per Capita Cost of Healthcare. Research show that DPC can decrease the per capita cost of healthcare in many ways – including decreased inappropriate use of the Emergency Department and decrease hospital admission rates.
has practiced internal medicine and pediatrics in Powell since 2002, is board certified in both specialties and a fellow of the American College of Physicians. He received his M.D. degree from the University of Colorado in 1994 and completed his residency in the combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Residency Program at the University of Rochester in Rochester, New York in 1998.
Dr. Bartholomew grew up in Saratoga, Wyoming, then attended Hastings College prior to graduating with honors from medical school at Creighton University. Dean completed his family medicine residency at the University of Nebraska Medical Center / Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha. After four years at F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne and one year at the University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency in Cheyenne, Dean and his wife, Tonya, operated the Platte Valley Medical Clinic in Saratoga.
was born and raised in Wyoming. He graduated from the University of Wyoming in 1993 and received his medical doctor degree from Creighton University in 1997. After completion of his residency in Family Medicine at North Colorado Family Medicine in 2000, he practiced in Douglas, Wyoming before coming to Powell in 2004. Dr. Chandler enjoys spending time with his family, and they enjoy most outdoor activities.
WHY CHOOSE 307HEALTH?
We know that each patient and family must make a decision about their healthcare in a context unique to them. As you make this important decision, here are a few reasons to choose 307Health for your primary care needs.
Access to Your Doctor
As a 307Health member, you will choose how to contact your doctor – phone, text, email, Skype, FaceTime, or the traditional office visit.
Time with Your Doctor
As a 307Health member, you will enjoy unhurried conversation with your doctor – an increasingly rare occurrence in today’s medical environment.
Your easy-to-budget 307Health monthly member fee will include all physician visits and primary care services during regular business hours, as well as on-call physician services for emergency situations.
As a 307Health member, most physician care services are included in your monthly fee. Examples of included services – skin lesion cryo therapy, minor laceration repairs, skin biopsies, etc.
- Providing truly meaningful use of primary care health services
- Optimizing the patient and provider experience
- Leveraging technology and service
- Proactively engaging patients in their health and wellness
- Lowering the overall cost of primary care
What We AreDIRECT
Service and payment occur directly between patient and provider.
First point of medical contact for acute, chronic and maintenance health concerns.
Board-certified physician services to help you reach and maintain your health and wellness goals.